HSP7543 without MICR
(non-interface or USB)
HSP7643 MICR top position
HSP7743 MICR bottom position
(non-interface, USB, serial, parallel)
Ethernet and WiFi Options
High speed thermal / matrix 2 station hybrid printer
Incorporating a high quality thermal printing mechanism, the HSP7000 Series offers high performance print resolution and superior print speed creating the perfect POS printer for printing cheques and receipts.
Its high print resolution (203dpi) produces superior quality text and graphics for printing brand-enhancing logos, barcodes and promotional coupons or vouchers at the point of sale.
The HSP7000 is also incredibly easy to use with “Drop In & Print” loading of thermal receipt rolls as well as instant top of form positioning for fast, accurate cheque positioning. Ribbon replacement is simple and easily accessible and, as an extra measure, the HSP7000 includes cover open sensors and auto status back for paper loading to minimise down time.
Designed with the user in mind, the HSP7000 is simple to install and set-up with Star’s suite of drivers / emulation support and variable paper widths to match existing software.
- High Speed 250 mm / second thermal receipt printer combined with high speed 9-pin matrix cheque / validation printer
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- High resolution 203 dpi output for fast, superior quality logo / barcode receipt output
- Auto status back for paper loading, sensor reporting etc.
- Easy-to-use AutoLogo™ feature to independently add logos and coupons to receipts
- Ribbon: RC-7KB Black
- Interface options: Serial, 9-Pin Serial, Parallel, USB, LAN with WiFi Power Pack option
|Max. Print Speed||Thermal 250mm/sec. Matrix slip 4.82 – 8.9 lps|
|No. of Columns||Receipt: 48 or 64 Star Mode or ESC / POS. Slip: 60 or 45 col|
|Autocutter||Guillotine Partial Centre Cut|
|Paper Width||Thermal: 80, 76, 58mm Matrix: 68 – 230mm|
|Paper Thickness||Thermal: 0.065 – 0.085mm Matrix: 0.09 – 0.31|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||83mm|
|No. of copies
||Advanced graphics tool|
||Receipt: 51,68,72 (default)mm Slip: max. 85.4mm|
|Interface||RS232C or Parallel, with LAN / USB / Powered USB options|
|Power Supply||External Option|
|Reliability||Thermal: 60 Million Lines, Slip: 37 Million Lines|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm
||186 x 296 x 177|