A Cloud End-to-End Retail Solution from Citrus-Lime and Star
Whether you are a high street retailer or a pop up store, Cloud POS has significant advantages for your business. Reduced initial investment costs, easy setup and better business analysis, not to mention greater efficiencies, are just a few of the undisputed benefits. Coupled with reliable, stylish hardware you have a Cloud POS solution that is not only low cost but offers a wide range of features to enhance your business including improved flexibility to use a tablet and process transactions at various locations across the store.
Star is widely acknowledged as the leading hardware innovator in the move from traditional POS terminals to Cloud connected POS featuring lower cost hardware that can be mobile or fixed and easily upgradable as the business grows. Cloud connected software is flexible, low cost and progressively scalable according to market developments and individual business needs.
One company that is leading the field in Cloud connected software is Citrus-Lime. Founded in 1999, Citrus-Lime focuses on supporting retailers in the Outdoor, Cycle, Equine, and related Lifestyle Fashion sectors. As an all-in-one provider of retail management software, the company offers stock control, point of sale, customer rewards and integrated ecommerce (online store) software to independent retailers.
The Citrus-Lime End-to-End Cloud Retail Solution is focused on helping retailers to overcome the big challenges: reduce discounting, control cost and inspire loyalty. Cloud POS delivers powerful stock control across multiple channels and locations. It’s designed to streamline retail processes, improving efficiency and leaving retailers with more time to focus on what’s important.
Furthermore, as customers increasingly crave greater levels of convenience, independent retailers can offer an enhanced online customer experience by effectively displaying accurate stock availability.
Beyond this, Cloud POS from Citrus-Lime offers a number of features:
- Supplier Integration Module – retailers can save time and money every day by speeding up all the retail processes that use supplier data, keeping product information up-to-date and accurate. Citrus-Lime’s unique managed web listings service dramatically reduces the time it takes to get items online, leading to more sales and less stock overhang to discount at season end.
- Courier Integration Module – integrates a retailer’s courier services with Cloud POS and Ecommerce, allowing the retailer to process and despatch orders very quickly.
- Workshop Module – allows for greater cash flow and efficiency if the retailer provides any kind of labour service to its customers such as bike, ski or board servicing as well as any kind of boot fitting, saddle alterations or repairs, fly rug washing or personal shopping visits.
- Customer Rewards – empowers retailers to engage their customers and inspire loyalty, by providing the promise of savings on future purchases. This strategy reduces discounting and protects the retail value of branded goods.
- Multi-site solution with real-time stock visibility and Click & Collect across all stores.
In terms of hardware, Citrus-Lime software is compatible with the Star TSP654II CloudPRNT™ and more recently Star’s compact and stylish mC-Print3™ printer. Up to now making the transition to Cloud based POS has been expensive, particularly for independent retailers. Recognising this, Star has developed the mC-Print series with up to 5 hardware and software interfaces including innovative Cloud technologies able to control select USB connected peripherals from multiple wired or wireless devices, all at a much lower cost than previously available on the market. With the unique functionality of multiple interfaces for traditional, tablet and Cloud POS, the mC-Print series not only future-proofs your business but also meets the needs of an evolving multichannel environment.
Retail is all about providing the best service possible, making it easy and convenient for your customers to buy from you. Both Star and Citrus-Lime see this as being at the heart of Cloud POS and the future of retail.
One satisfied customer is Paul Trepte, Managing Director at Trekitt: “We looked … there isn’t another retail system out there that cost-effectively delivers the End-to-End solution like that of Citrus-Lime Cloud POS.”