Star’s ongoing commitment is to provide the most innovative printing solutions on the market; Recognising the need for iOS enabled printing has increased due to the popularity of wireless mobile devices used in POS environment as a tool to both improve the customer experience as well as generate additional sales.
With this in mind Star is excited to announce the release of iOS SDK V3.4. This update is to add iOS 6.1 Bluetooth connection support for our ever, growing range of mobile and desktop Bluetooth iOS compatible POS printers.
What new in the SDK 3.4?
- Added iOS 6.1 Support
- Added TSP650II, SM-T300i, SM-T400i and SM-S210i Support
- Added iPad support
- Added generate BitImageCommand: method to StarIO.framework
- Added a switch to change the page mode setting (Portable Printers)
- Added sample program to reduce the amount of transmitted data
- Added begin/end CheckedBlock method (All Printers)
- Bug Fix (beginCheckedBlock and endCheckedBlack method)
To find out more about our latest SDK update; visit the Star Global Support and FAQ sites.