HI X Connect
HI X Connect Interface:
HI01 interface for TSP654II TSP743II TSP847II
HI02 interface for SP712 or SP742
TSP654IIHIX Printer with HI X interface
Intelligent Printing for Cloud Retail
Take advantage of all the Cloud has to offer with the new Star HI X Connect Interface with Star CloudPRNT for Mobile and Cloud POS Printing
Available for Star TSP600II, TSP700II, TSP800II Thermal POS Printers and the SP700 Matrix Kitchen Printer, the versatile Star Hi X Connect with Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
With dual USB and Ethernet ports, the HI X interface is also WiFi ready supporting a range of wireless adapters for reliable wireless connectivity.
In addition, the HI X Connect interface includes 2 USB host ports to drive peripherals including scanners and to support peripheral charging. This enables simpler system connectivity via a single hub without the need for a local Point of Sale Terminal or PC.
The HI-X interface incorporates Star’s secure remote and proximity based printing technologies including:
- Star CloudPRNT enabling remote document and label printing from a web server from any network without the need for a local POS terminal, ideal for cloud based POS applications such as restaurant aggregation, click and collect applications and logistics.
- Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service and Cloud Analytics.
The HI X interface is easy to set up using web based configuration or simple provisioning via a USB stick or pen drive. Once installed, the Hi X Interface can continuously support future services and features via internet updates.
- Dual Intelligent USB/LAN Interface available for Star TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II and SP700 POS printers
- WiFi ready with choice of wireless adapter
- CloudPRNT for remote document printing from a web server.
- AllReceipts Digital Receipt Service with End User App and Cloud Analytics
- 2 USB host ports to drive peripheralsfor simple connectivity without the need for a PC
- Easy setup using web based configuration or super quick setup/provisioning via a USB stick or pen drive.
- Simple internet updates to support new features
HI X Interface Specifications
||HI X Connect Interface for TSP654II, TSP700II, TSP800II printers|
|HI02||Hi X Connect Interface for SP700 printers|
|TSP654IIHIX||TSP654II printer with HI X Connect Interface|
|Wireless Adapters Supported||
|Supports https with TLS1.2 security for connections to its internal web server with encrypted communication use for all device configuration and firmware updates once https has been enabled with a suitable certificate installed. External web servers (e.g. for CloudPRNT support https with SSL3, TLS 1.0, TLS1.1 & TLS1.2. Key sizes up to 256bit & all standard cipher types supported.|
|For further information and custom set-ups please contact our dedicated technical support team|
|39607040||IFBD-HI01X INTELLIGENT INTERFACE||Plug-In HI X Intelligent Interface with Star CloudPRNT for TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II Thermal Printers|
|IFBD-HI02X INTELLIGENT INTERFACE||Plug-In HI X Intelligent Interface with Star CloudPRNT for SP700 Matrix Printer|