HI X Connect
Intelligent Printing for Cloud Retail
Available for Star TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II Thermal POS Printers and the SP700 Matrix Kitchen Printer, the versatile Star Hi X Connect with Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
With dual USB and Ethernet ports, the HI X interface is also WiFi ready supporting a range of wireless adapters for reliable wireless connectivity.
In addition, the HI X Connect interface includes 2 USB host ports to drive peripherals including scanners and to support peripheral charging. This enables simpler system connectivity via a single hub without the need for a local Point of Sale Terminal or PC.
The HI-X interface incorporates Star’s secure remote and proximity based printing technologies including:
- Star CloudPRNT enabling remote document and label printing from a web server from any network without the need for a local POS terminal, ideal for cloud based POS applications such as restaurant aggregation, click and collect applications and logistics.
- Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service and Cloud Analytics.
The HI X interface is easy to set up using web based configuration or simple provisioning via a USB stick or pen drive. Once installed, the Hi X Interface can continuously support future services and features via internet updates.
Multiple Peripheral Control
Star’s unique Hi X Connect Interface with CloudPRNT functionality can be used with Star’s TSP654II, TSP743II, TSP847II and SP742 printers as a full POS system where the printer is used as a hub for Star 1D or 2D scanners, Star SCD222 customer displays and Star CB2002 cash drawers.
Cloud based software can be run on any tablet or smartphone (Windows, Android, Linux or iOS) with all functionality controlled through the printer providing a full POS Transactional Solution with all the advantages of Tablet POS. The
- Dual Intelligent USB/LAN Interface available for Star TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II and SP700 POS printers
- WiFi ready with choice of wireless adapter
- CloudPRNT for remote document printing from a web server.
- AllReceipts Digital Receipt Service with End User App and Cloud Analytics
- 2 USB host ports to drive peripherals for simple connectivity without the need for a PC (Star scanners, Customer Displays and Cash Drawers)
- Easy setup using web based configuration or super quick setup/provisioning via a USB stick or pen drive.
- Simple internet updates to support new features
HI X Interface Specifications
||HI X Connect Interface for TSP654II, TSP700II, TSP800II printers|
|HI02||Hi X Connect Interface for SP700 printers|
|TSP654II CloudPRNT-POS printer with HI X Connect Interface included
TSP743II CloudPRNT-POS printer with HI X Connect Interface included
|Wireless Adapters Supported||
|Supports https with TLS1.2 security for connections to its internal web server with encrypted communication use for all device configuration and firmware updates once https has been enabled with a suitable certificate installed. External web servers (e.g. for CloudPRNT support https with SSL3, TLS 1.0, TLS1.1 & TLS1.2. Key sizes up to 256bit & all standard cipher types supported.|
|For further information and custom set-ups please contact our dedicated technical support team|
HI X Connect Models
|39607041||IFBD-HI01X INTELLIGENT INTERFACE||Plug-In HI X Intelligent Interface with Star CloudPRNT for TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II Thermal Printers|
|39607120||IFBD-HI02X INTELLIGENT INTERFACE||Plug-In HI X Intelligent Interface with Star CloudPRNT for SP700 Matrix Printer|
TSP654IIHIX GRY E+U
TSP743IIHIX GRY E+U
TSP654II thermal printer with HI X Connect Interface, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC, PS60 PSU both UK and EU included in box, Cutter, Charcoal Grey Case
TSP743II thermal multifunctional printer with HI X Connect Interface, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC, PS60 PSU both UK and EU included in the box, Cutter, Charcoal Grey Case
Enquire about this product