TSP743II CloudPRNT-POS – Multi-funtional printer with Multiple USB Peripheral Control
Star’s TSP743II thermal receipt, barcode, label and ticket printer together with Star’s unique Hi X Connect Interface with CloudPRNT functionality can turn any device into a full POS, ticket or labelling system with peripheral support.
The TSP700II is also a cost effective multifunctional printer, capable of printing high quality fixed length tickets and labels on paper up to 0.15mm thick. With a high quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for fixed length printing, the TSP700II can be used as a label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, theme parks and events. Its compact and versatile design means the TSP700II can also be mounted vertically in a kiosk environment for unattended receipt or ticket printing with an optional flashing paper exit guide.
The versatile Star Hi X Connect with Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
The HI-X interface incorporates Star’s secure remote and proximity based printing technologies including:
- Star CloudPRNT enabling remote document and label printing from a web server from any network without the need for a local POS terminal, ideal for cloud based POS applications such as restaurant aggregation, click and collect applications and logistics.
- Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service and Cloud Analytics.
Multiple Peripheral control – in addition, the TSP743II CloudPRNT-POS can be used as a hub for Star 1D or 2D scanners, Star SCD222 customer displays and Star CB2002 cash drawers..
Cloud based software can be run on any tablet or smartphone (Windows, Android, Linux or iOS) with all functionality controlled from the server and utilising the peripherals directly connected to the printer providing a full POS Transactional Solution with all the advantages of Tablet POS.
IP connectivity via wired Ethernet with peripheral support via 2 USB host ports for Star’s SCD222 customer display and Star 1D or Symbol 2D barcode scanners. WiFi option with one Star peripheral or multiple peripherals if used with a USB hub.
Other printer models in the TSP700II Series offer a range of connectivity options including plug-in TSP743II USB and Ethernet interfaces as well as TSP743IIBI Bluetooth models.
Star’s TSP700II Series also offers free of charge access to Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service
- Versatile multi-functional receipt, barcode, label and ticket printer for traditional POS as well as mobile, tablet and web-based POS systems
- Fast, high quality receipt printer capable of producing barcodes, labels and tickets at at 250mm/second
- “Drop-In & Print” easy paper loading
- Black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets
- 60,000,000 lines CRT reliability and compatible with most operating platforms
- Full or partial cut autocutter (centre)
- Ergonomic splash resistant design with easy clean case and splash proof cover available
- Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution for high quality graphics and barcodes.
- Advanced Configuration Utility with the ability to configure graphics or coupons without expensive software changes or complicated set up procedures.
- Autocutter as standard
- HI X Connect Interface with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT (also available for Star TSP654II, TSP800II and SP700 printers)
- Multiple peripheral support for Star 1D Scanner, Symbol 2D Scanner, Star CB2002 Cash Drawer, Star SCD222 Customer Display
- WiFi USB Dongle available
- TSP700II Series versions available: TSP743II HI X Connect (with Star WebPRNT and Star CloudPRNT), TSP743IIBI Bluetooth, TSP743IIE Ethernet, TSP743IIU USB, TSP743IID Serial, TSP743IIC Parallel, TSP743II No Interface
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/sec.|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 406 x 203 dpi selectable|
|No. of Columns||48 / 64 or 53 / 71 col. Depending on Paper Width|
|Autocutter||Full or Partial Cut (Guillotine)|
|Paper Width||82.5mm, 80mm, 58mm selectable (80mm Standard with User Installable Paper Guide Fitted)|
|Paper Thickness||0.065 – 0.15mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||100mm|
|Media Presentation||User Selectable Paper Delivery Options with Mounting Bracket included & Optional Paper Exit Guide|
|Print Width||80mm Maximum|
|Sensors||Black Mark, Paper End, Cover Open, Near End Horizontal & Vertical|
|Interface||Serial, Parallel, USB and Non Interface versions. Plug-In Options: Serial (HD03), 9-pin Serial (HN03), Parallel (HC03), USB (HU07 USB) Ethernet (HE07 Ethernet) , HI X Connect (HI01X)
TSP743IIBI Bluetooth model available for Android, Windows and iOS with Apple MFi certification
|Unique Ethernet Print on Disconnection Feature||Standard with IFBD-HE07 Option|
|Power Supply||External Option PS60A|
|Power Consumption||1.8 Amps Printing 0.15 Amps Standby|
|Energy Star||External, Energy Star Qualified PS60 (Optional)|
|Reliability||60 Million Lines 2 Million Cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||147 x 213 x 148 1.75kg|
|39442400||TSP743II-24 w/o I/F WHITE||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, No Interface, White Case|
|39442410||TSP743II-24 w/o I/F GRY||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, No Interface, Charcoal Grey Case|
|39442200||TSP743IIC-24 WHITE||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, Parallel Interface, White Case|
|39442210||TSP743IIC-24 GRY||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, Parallel Interface, Charcoal Grey Case|
|39442300||TSP743IID-24 WHITE||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, Serial Interface, White Case|
|39442310||TSP743IID-24 GRY||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, Serial Interface, Charcoal Grey Case|
|39442501||TSP743IIU-24 WHITE||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, USB Interface, White Case|
|39442511||TSP743IIU-24 GRY||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, USB Interface, Charcoal Grey Case|
|39480500||TSP743IIBI-24 WHITE||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, Bluetooth Interface, White Case|
|39480150||TSP743IIBI-24 GRY||Thermal, 80mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, Bluetooth Interface, Charcoal Grey Case|
|99257300||TSP743II HI X GRY||Thermal, 80mm wide paper 24VDC, Cutter, HI X INterface, Grey Case, EU and UK Power Supply included|
|30781880||PS60-A-24BI PSU EU||24VDC Mains Power Supply Unit. EU Power Lead|
|30781890||PS60-A-24-BI PSU UK||24VDC Mains Power Supply Unit. UK Power Lead|
|39590120||WB-T700||TSP700II Wall Bracket|
|39590510||VS-T700||TSP700II Vertical Stand Desk Boot|
|37570010||Splash Proof Cover T700||TSP700II Splash Proof Cover|
|39594002||BU01-24-A Buzzer||TSP700II Plug In Kitchen Buzzer|
|TSP700II Bezel Blue
TSP700II Bezel Green
|Blue flashing Paper Exit Guide for Kiosk use Green flashing Paper Exit Guide for Kiosk use|
39607211 39607804 39607820
IFBD-HE07 Ethernet IFBD-HU07 USB
|Plug-In HI X Intelligent Interface with Star CloudPRNT
Plug-In Serial Interface
Plug-In Parallel Interface
Plug-In Ethernet LAN Interface
Plug-In USB Interface
|CB-2002 Cash Drawer|
|55555558||CB-2002 LC UN Cash Drawer White||CB-2002 Cash Drawer , White, 8 upright notes & 8 coin slots & cheque/large slot, Suitable for TSP100, TSP650, TSP700, TSP800 & FVP10|
|55555560||CB-2002 LC UN Cash Drawer New Grey||CB-2002 Cash Drawer, New Grey, 8 upright note sections, 8 coin slots and cheque/large slot Suitable for TSP700, TSP800 & FVP10|
|55555561||CB-2002 LC FN Cash Drawer New Grey||CB-2002 Cash Drawer, New Grey, 8 flat note sections, 8 coin slots and cheque/large slot Suitable for TSP700, TSP800 & FVP10|